SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hello, Dollars & Sense,I am very sorry to say this but I fail to...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello, Dollars & Sense,

I am very sorry to say this but I fail to understand your philosophy in correlating slow progress with remuneration contracts. I would have thought it would be to John Prineas' advantage to prove this operation bears fruit thereby guaranteeing employment and salaries as you point out if his view is as narrow as that in getting into the mineral exploration game. And, as has been said ad nauseam in the past, not forgetting that he has substantial skin in the company.

I apologise if I offend you, but this is a nonsense argument, yes your frustration has certainly got the better of you in this instance. John has some failings as we all have and in hindsight, I'm sure he has some regrets. But following the recent reorganisation with the successful CR, I'm sure much of it will go towards producing a self-sufficient funding operation from Mt. Alexander over the next six months as has been the goal to finish the JORC and scoping study and at the same time embark on the drilling meterage as suggested by @sandy.

Cheers.

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.58K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1238715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.