SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-8

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi Mulac,

Very informative and concise article.....we ALL know there needs to be dilution in order to progress and develop, if people think the money on IPO is enough to sustain the coy moving forward basically have no idea. The article though is a Caveat Emptor comment and touches on the aspects of capital raising, the most pertinent point that I saw that if relevant to SGQ is this ;

At the end of the day, it’s all about cost and use of capital. Shareholder dilution throughout the exploration process is inevitable, but it can be kept to a minimum. One should always ask what one is getting or has gotten in exchange.

Let me put it this way: when I look into a company’s share structure, it tells me a story. It can tell me when management is effective, successful, and looking out for shareholders.

Or it can tell me the opposite.

People can dissect and interpret this paragraph to try to "equalise" with the happenings of the last ten years.
    The one I take is this sentence; One should always ask what one is getting or has gotten in exchange.
    At the end of the day everybody makes their own decision whether it's viable to hold/sell their shares according to their financial position or levels of patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.