SGQ 0.00% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-29

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    .Time to get facts right.

The downhole electromagnetic method allows efficient exploration for conductive sulphide bodies of a roughly cylindrial
    volume some 100–150 m in radius. Three-component measurements of the EM field and computer-assisted interpretations
    allow rapid determination of the location and characteristics of conductors. Recent exploration by SOQUEM in the Abitibi
    Greenstone Belt illustrates the capacities of DHEM to optimise property-scale VMS exploration.

https://www.911metallurgist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Optimization-of-VMS-Exploration-Using-Downhole-EM.pdf

This was a pre 2015 paper Current tech is far more powerful

High-powered, deep search technology produces highest quality downhole data.
    Gap GeoPhysics’ Downhole systems combine Gap GeoPak High Powered EM Transmitters and EMIT DigiAtlantis Probes, resulting in the most powerful downhole EM systems currently available. They are ideally suited to the detection of subtle or deep conductors.

See Ad

https://www.gapgeo.com/downhole-em-mmr/

Get the facts right before
    spreading half truths Technology has come a long way since the 1990

All the best

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $39.69K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282049 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 255143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.