ASE 0.00% 3.7¢ astute metals nl

Easier to be an employer of ARO, instead of an investor. The...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Easier to be an employer of ARO, instead of an investor. The wage pays out. Share price hasn't moved in 1 year. Fair call from the director to pay himself lol smile.png news all sounds good but it doesn't reflect on the share price. Gold had a nice move yet this stock couldn't do anything, one of the very few ASX'ers that did F all for an entire year. I cannot imagine how they will try to pump n dump this again rolleyes.png

They Need Next Investors, Proactive Investors and Hotcopper all 3 simultaneously doing an email blast. This company always responded much better to rumours,pumpers & email blasts as opposed to ACTUAL ASX NEWS tongue.png if anyone is waiting on price appreciation, take matters into your own hands, collaborate with a group and artificially jack the price up. Wouldn't wait on ARO to release anything that'll move the needle. All IMO

I have a prize for anyone who can show me an ASX stock that is in GOLD sector that has a consolidation period LONGER than ARO....in fact most were able to move with the prices of Gold trending up. Except this junk eek.png and sorry if that word offends anyone....I don't ever mean to upset anyone who's more attached to their shares than they are to their loved ones smile.png

SENTIMENT WAS ON HOLD this entire time?!?! Sorry let me change that to NO SENTIMENT! That may change WHEN they do a split/consolidation more chances to move when that happens

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3404/3404407-4e117de736e50208ab4ab5fbda0f0ce3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $950 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51300 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 111000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.