RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Wow, just read this quarterly. The Company and the lack of...

1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1424
    Wow, just read this quarterly.
    The Company and the lack of progress in the BFS / infrastructure deal never seems to disappoint and this quarterly paints another bleak picture!
    I know I am a broken record in my concern about lack of progress to the BFS but I haven't seen anything to suggest it is not a problem!!
    (I also know some believe the BFS is a done deal but unless they do produce one from their back pocket it looks like this issue will haunt us for a lot longer yet!!)
    I had been curious why they ann'd the fire near Blacksmith earlier this month which didn't seem to affect us however this Quarterly explains it
    BBIH evacuated everyone due to nearby fire and also decided to suspend all rehab work until April 2022 (6 months!) to cover the cyclone / bushfire season!!
    We all know that work had basically stopped on the BFS and the only work being done was on Rehab however that has now also stopped!
    To me this paints a concerning picture and the whole thing is mind boggling considering the public picture painted in regard the WA state agreement and we are only just over our 1st year in the lauded Infrastructure deal............
    Of course we continue to get the report that they (and advisors) are still looking at ways to progress the NBIO but on the surface it sure looks (to me) like the Todd group are not interested (or cannot) adhere to their side of the deal. Rehab work suspended.JPG
    Last edited by pe981: 26/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 14229 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.