TOE 6.38% 25.0¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-33

1. 11,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4854
    Phish it is not a pump at all mate. It’s been a balanced viewpoint from me since the start. I have been critical of management recently for not providing existing shareholders with confidence and a future game plan. Also the level of poor communication I have also addressed. You clearly haven’t read my other posts.

If things turn around and it needs to happen quickly with a strong focus on Uranium. There is a definite chance we will be well on our way to producing in the next 2 years. Compare ourselves with the majority of our peers and you will see that with approvals and the advanced stage of our project as well as existing relationship with Japanese for funding that we can get to production very rapidly. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes with all this but I will await next Uranium update before I get more critical as there could be significant discussions taking place. The positive thing about Uranium mining is that it quite rapid and easier compared to other mining needs, close to surface and not a lot of digging and plant and equipment and time sensitive issues.

Also with the record highs of the nickel price and the huge gains explorers in the nickel sector are having, I am very happy for them to continue our nickel exploration. Although this should happen with Uranium taking most of the focus since it is at a further advanced stage.

Before you are further critical in the future, I suggest you read a bit more and do some more research next time.
    Last edited by coto: 02/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $30.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $70.87K 291.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52083 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 49735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.