MEU 5.26% 4.0¢ marmota limited

a large area to have a look at sure, lot of money to do that...

1. 5,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573

a large area to have a look at sure, lot of money to do that drilling etc, JV likely with so much going on, but as said it might be unlikely if grades were low.
    think there might be along term goal to have tenements available after we have one going with product,

i look to another company that has become a successufl gold miner, record amounts every quarter. heaps in the banks, hundreds of million but do not pay a dividend....why i hope you ask, ... they are concerned around LoM, where will their next digs come from..with only 5-7 year. left, and always a maybe. their SP has of course gone up over time, but even with great result had a bit of a sell off, due to no dividend but also the above.
    At some stage the they could return the cash to shareholder but would have much of a company left.

they hinted previously at using some of those million to buy other deposits and did, paid alot but it actually works as a loan because it will add to the bottom line while having a return on purchase.
    So i see MEU, all going well in a position if we get mining soon and a cash flow will have the ability for large amount of ground cover drilling exploration and no real need to acquire something else to keep us going, in the meantime meu could divest a few especially if we a nearby tenement was found to have something.... or simply a biuld up to having shown a resource worthy of us being taken over

i would like thing to move much faster, as this seems a long term like 10-15year plan, me getting a bit too old to see it all happen.
    Last edited by jwoody1000: 31/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $11.63K 305.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173978 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 403509 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.