MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-3

1. 5,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559

who are Coombedown? first time i saw these mentioned, are they part of wildlife preservation land holding?

the Barton thing is a puzzle, on map say ya nother nay, we have the stronger hand with better administrative Gov governance it would seem BUT someone has done the wrong thing.

one would have thought Barton would have checked up on these things before IPO as it would have been on their agenda to know what they would have as an asset.

everthing none too fast, sadly progress to something really of meaning in a stall stituation just as we were build to a faster 2021 it has slowed again.

but folks look at those land masses, a huge area. was wondering about other staff to come on board, ...they i thing would have to be on board with the success of the project for their full return of effort, Rose it would seem will not waste our money.
    so expect those to come on board will be paid incentives via a large chomp of shares,

the jobs advertised have been sort for a while now.

not sure what the expected result from tank are required to show, are they something other than gold?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $15.83K 351.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13927 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 43435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.