MEU 2.17% 4.7¢ marmota limited

Good Points MrBiggz, Good fun to dream Big.To the MEU Board.MEU...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Good Points MrBiggz,
    Good fun to dream Big.

To the MEU Board.
    MEU RESOURCING

Like others on this forum, i believe that a shortage of staffing at MEU is holding it back and slowing the exploration demanded on so many fronts.

It seems to me that MEU are still short of geologists despite their recruitment advertising efforts.
    Whilst the good Doctor's frugal spending has been advantageous in the past, it seems to me MEU need to splash some cash to attract skills that will develop our potential.
    Perhaps the Board should consider appointing a strategic Director, tasked with the job of pursuing suitable JV Partners.

These well resourced partners could help unlock our huge (IMO) potential in our relatively enormous tenement holdings.

Perhaps a big Gold Partner and a well credentialed REE Partner to start with,

similar to the deal HAV have recently done with OZL , their well resourced JV Parner / Potential Acquirer.
    HAV have huge land holdings and huge potential similar to MEU IMO.
    Complicated Sale Option deal done with OZL, but with immediate benefits to the Development of other HAV projects and crystallization of value for Havilah shareholders.
    (well done Chris Giles and Board of HAV!)

Just a suggestion Mr Rose, to bolster your MEU team strategically ,not just technically.
    To raise the necessary cash to expand our horizons so to speak.

GLTH (I dont believe long term holders need any luck, just longevity)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $53.61K 1.154M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22032 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 401254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.