WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Here is the Cash Receipts from Customers for each quarter for...

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Here is the Cash Receipts from Customers for each quarter for the last 6 quarters:
    FY21 Q3 $42k
    FY21 Q4 $276k
    FY22 Q1 $695k
    FY22 Q2 $200k
    FY22 Q3 $410k
    FY22 Q4 $274k

Anyone who doesn't say that the Q4 receipts is disappointing is not being honest with themselves. I was expecting at least an increase, however small, over last quarter's receipts. (I also note that this is cash receipts and not sales, so there may be some differences here but it can't be too much of a variance.)

It is worth going through the threads for each 4C (I have linked these) and see what was said at the time. The $695k in FY22 Q1 was largely thanks to the Bork deal. So that leaves things looking even worse.

Advertising and Marketing cash outflow for the year was $1,780k and receipts from customers for the same period was just $1,579k. This is not promising.

Then there is the issue about actual cash in the bank with more shares to be issued, the options that are due in March 2023 and beyond and futher dilution of current holders. It all becomes a bit more muddied.

I come back to look for a reason to invest in WFL, and I belive the CEO is doing the best he can (and being incentived to do so), but WFL continues to drag itself along the bottom and is not really showing any sign of actually gaining more revenue and any momentum. Show me 3 strong quarters of growth and get over the $1m in cash receipts for a quarter and I might actually pay more attention, but for now it just to be the salme old story for OBJ/WFL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.