TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-7

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Yes Waz not bad.
    Just in a nutshell we -72K in rec?for Qtr
    But we are about to receive within next 14days US$4M so to keep simple lets say approx A$5M less 22% so my take is TEG will get/receive between A3.9 - 4.0M in cash.
    So we have in Bank 7.5M - 0101/23
    14 days lets be positive and say A$4m within 14 days
    11.5M total cash
    Less Jan outgoings which I would think would be reduced a tad because of Christmas.
    So OK even if you said $1M out for month of Jan
    We should have steaming into the year right now with = A$10.5M in cash
    We should be about now loading the Tanker in Gero with another load of our magnificent Brent and soon to depart.
    Where's our mate that watches the Tanker like a Hawk?
    I can't clarify when we get our A$4mil back for the seismic but Enriqi alluded to part now some later and the NZO hopefully will pay us the A2M this Qtr as they have cash on board.
    So this Qtr should see some pretty good inflow as opposed to last.

Listen I stand to corrected on above.
    Alexeii usually comes on here and nails the financials/Qtly with great analysis and opinion. Always appreciated.
    CH10 is dragging its heals and if Brent keeps and maintains around the US$90 price and dollar hangs around the US.70 mark CT keeps telling us we are making money and profit.
    But that extra 100 to 120bopd will be of great benefit to us at TEG and bottom line.
    CT is about as much of a straight shooter as you will get so I trust and accept his word.

I am expecting BIG things this Qtr with the our Dynamic partners getting together and releasing news on Magnificent L7/437.
    Other.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.144K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4230315 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2113287 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.