STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-13

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As a long term holder of STA from the float of Gunson, I freely note my lack of specific mining knowledge & expertise, yet even I can see the potential in Coburn. But I can recall an earlier HC post from a poster much more knowledgeable than I, saying that STA's projected profits are based on everything going 100% to plan, which rarely happens. Yes, 2 shipments have been made but smaller than originally projected, a dispute with a major contractor obviously doesn't help sentiment, MSP commissioniong running late, its now February with only 5 months of 2023 FY to go, so not surprising that SP is lagging (its been downhill since August 2022). Shaw may well maintain their 80c recommendation (good for business lol) but apparently it didn't prevent them from selling down recently ?

I'm not forgetting Tanzania but the mkt is well aware of African sovereign risk. It seems to me that we all have to expect that any re-rating of STA, with SP appreciation, will be much slower than might be expected based on brokers' reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.