ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

You can bet your bottom dollar that PS, who was one of ours and...

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    You can bet your bottom dollar that PS, who was one of ours and holds a tonne of ASR shares and options and is now heavily in the know at LLI, will be doing his best to look after LLI and thus his interest in Asra.

LLI at 200 mil MC is 2 bucks. That is 6 mil to Asra. Not saying thats where it is heading short term or LLI shares will ever get there or be our saviour. Lots of news flow to come for LLI though. Even 1 buck will be very positive. hi

Could we get a loan against Tarmoola? Not sure.

I would say end of September for mets and MRE. This is our way out, with proof in the pudding. Lets hope to buggery we dont do a raise before that.

All I can say is from managements actions they don't seem too concerned with our situation, which I take as positive. They could have gone arranged a JV with RED or any number of gold producers/explorers by now for our current and future gold credits if there was a real struggle.

The only reason you buy Tarmoola is for a long term in the know value play OR to run the show into the ground while using company funds to explore and then someone back doors/bails out the whole kit and kaboodle for a song (and that ain't happening because it will be investigated, is way to obvious, not in anyones real best interests and not in anyones nature.)

I don't have much other option but to trust my knowledge and belief in the companies detailed REE announcements, assets and welcomed communication with the company.

One way or the other is definitely going to be a thriller with an almighty twist though.

DYOR and hypotheticals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $14.12K 2.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7519400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1184924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.