CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

The two things that I don't like from this quarterly are...

1. 2,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    The two things that I don't like from this quarterly are Assessing the merits of selling DSO.

Nothing screams confidence like hey you think we can just sell you what we dig up and you guys sort it out? We will pay to ship all the other bulk with it to you and reduce our margins further. mad.png

And
    • Agreement finalised with one customer to allow acceptance of concentrate with a minimum
    grade of 4.5%. A similar agreement is being finalised with our second for the FY24 period.

Hey we think our product is going to get worse so will you still take it please?

The rest of the report sounds like they are slowly chipping away at it but those two things don't fill me with confidence.
    Also I'm still not particularly happy that we have had zero results from any exploration. Yes we Sunk 4 holes or what ever it was into bp33 but given the budget that we have supposedly been giving exploration for if I'm not mistaken since this time last year plus our partnership with fleetspace I'd personally expect some more news on that front.

Maybe I'm just a malcontent, but i guess when you destroy share holders capital its going to be a while before my trust is returned. The one thing i guess i should be happy for is there is nothing hugely wrong out of this report.

Hopefully i can listen in to the call at 11.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.