CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-77

1. 5,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    a question raise about tesla, answer a little sub dued, and short, were we still talk to telsa and or around legal action, seem medication, and mediation stil on going around legal.

most of the webcast around production, pricing and cost.

and... creative acccounting as to why the very high cost per ton,
    it seems we/others, could claim costs in which quarter we like, cost were from prior quarter ....to make that quarter look bettter with first proift, and tansfer to this quarter thus upping the cost per ton, more likely reall cost half that, and still high at that. I DON"T like creatice accounting.

consistancy in reporting... noting about, which many do, $ are in US $ unless otherwise quoted,,... what if a typo and just missed putting something else in.
    me thinks each and EVERY $ quote should be noted in what currency...not left to assume or hace to do maths in one head,

out team likes to sound costs alert or guilty, talking up which is best cost effect methods of operation and mining, but welling to spend all over place. 5 here 10 there, 25 mil there, and of cours 45-50 mil over there...good cost cutter, not reward execs until we get paid a dividend, and no mention or question about that...what are thee audience thinking , primary aim is to make money and pay dividend ends.

GM not a great communication and CFO worse, talk fast and in terms they understood, GM muffled and tapered off a bit in reply and reading ....as the presentation was mostly read,

would have been ok and clear to hear what our monely intake would be, as GM said on schedule, against cost per month.

not good to hear that fines could not be sold.looking forward..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.2¢ $1.476M 15.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 608015 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 219105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.