AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Perhaps let’s start with quoting the whole statement for...

1. 1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Perhaps let’s start with quoting the whole statement for context.

”The reality is many are stuck in the trade and would crash the sp if they sold out.”

There is evidence when you look at the price volume chart most would be selling at a significant loss, when you look at the buy/sell and yes I know it can change but at the moment there is only 1.5 mill buys approximately between the current sp an .05cents. Any trying to sell even $5000 dollars worth would push the sp down. So they are stuck unless they are prepared to crash the sp and take a further loss.

Second point I was responding to your comment about market taking notice of magnetite, merely stating in the case of magnetite the market would need extensive drilling which might explain market not taking notice. Actually said it was decent, but unlike gold which a couple of decent hits can get the market’s attention magnetite requires more results.

Made no comments about follow drilling or risk reward, you misquoted me and created responses to comments I didn’t make. I guess that’s one way to say I have failed.

In response to your last question I have been honest in that regard and you can read my posts in this thread for your answer.

Why are you attacking the man saying I have failed talking about giving me a beating?

My initial post here was from the quarterly which discusses raising funds and relinquishing projects, the majority of my posts are facts and yes some opinion.

I don’t need to justify myself or my opinion, I don’t ask that of you, sure you can ask me for evidence and I think I have presented reasonable respectful responses. You’ll notice the sentiment and position boxes address all positions not just hold and buy.
    Last edited by Rewop: 05/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $550 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1030632 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 536586 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.