AQD 0.00% 1.2¢ ausquest limited

I am in the fortunate position of quitting my full time job a...

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    I am in the fortunate position of quitting my full time job a couple of years ago at 52. I trade full time and have plenty of time to do research. A valuable learning tool for me is monitoring stocks I have owned previously to reflect on my decision process.
    I recently got out of ADN it was a tough decision as I took a significant loss selling at 4 cents. It’s now at 2 cents which makes me feel a little better for selling and gives me a little confidence in my decision to reflect on going forward, a lot of my AQD research was done when holding. I was in at 2.4 cents and took a loss when I sold I continue to monitor it for my own trading education and if I feel the risk reward was to change I may get back in.

I will leave it at this given I have made my point and discussed it in relation to the quarterly and believe there is a line between serial down ramping and objective analysis.

As I have mentioned several times I would take no pleasure in seeing fellow investors take a hit and hope things work out. It’s healthy to have balanced opinions when investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.296K 108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1651909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.