AQD 0.00% 1.4¢ ausquest limited

Closer to the truth, good luck with your investmentsMaybe it is...

1. 4,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Closer to the truth, good luck with your investments

Maybe it is HC fault, another category of disclosure on Hotcopper, trader looking to buy. Obviously a few with that strategy on Hotcopper.

You are clearly interest in AQD, glad to see, write some negative commentary to try improve the risk reward for yourself while waiting for some signal from the market on AQD to re-enter. Hope the stars align. I watch stocks, but cant bring myself to kick a stock down.

I am an investor, willing to invest to see an outcome over a much longer term. I have a bias on the positive, I have declared I hold, and I am buying.

Don't mind negative comment, alot of stocks deserve them, usually associated with management over selling, incompetent, excessive spend, no real expertise, lousy second hand ground raked over for the umpteenth time. AQD is a risk, no doubt, Graeme is the asset, but also a risk as largely a one man show, this is the risk as I see it. company management and support from broader geologist community including S32 in the major positive because this to me endorses the exploration strategy.
    Last edited by trousergecko: 05/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.4K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 425359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.