RHK 5.80% 73.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Quarterly key takeaways All in all a good positive quarterly...

1. PS
    2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082

Quarterly key takeaways

All in all a good positive quarterly update showing good progress towards the PFS and ultimately a viable Road Haulage project (if not taken out before we get there).

The negatives are funding (which I think that we all thought was only sufficient to get to PFS) and, the PFS has moved from Q1 2024 and is now slated as early Q2. So some slippage here. Maybe no big deal but RH needs to get to production ASAP to capitalise on the forecast high iron ore prices.

If I was to be picky I also don’t understand why RH don’t comment on what the ROI would be at current iron ore prices particularly when they will need to raise capital. The current IO price is about US$135/t which is US$46 (AUD $70/t) above the long term Platts forecast of US$89/t used in the Scoping Study!

There isn’t much that we didn’t already know but are some important positives namely this paragraph -

“The haulage and export strategy is being further refined and advanced as part of the PFS which commenced immediately after the Scoping Study was finalised. In addition to optimising the road haulage strategies, options will be considered to potentially increase export capacity to enhance utilisation of the Blacksmith resources.”

Note also. “Red Hawk has strategically maintained tenures, access agreements, permits and approvals…………”

I am still speculating that we’ll see an upgrade to the annual tonnage in the PFS.

On a final note. It is good to see the Quarterly issued early. Maybe a sign that they wanted out of the way ASAP to provide a clear path to PFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.040(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $139.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 73.0¢ 68.5¢ $29.74K 41.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7717 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 1285 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.