ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Why do you post so much on a stock you do not hold? I cannot for one moment believe that you are here to save holders or potential holders from this stock. Why do I think that? Because experience has taught me that very few people on these forums have pure intentions. Considering that your post history is pretty much this stock, I can only surmise that your intentions are to drive the SP lower.

You consistently call out Chris for pumping, yet you are doing the complete opposite by down ramping on a stock that you do not hold and it seems have no intention of holding.

I welcome your views, but rather than asking everyone to prove you wrong. I suggest you start my reading and researching and then proving why you are right. I am not interested in 'well they are a few weeks/months late, etc'. Every of my stocks have fallen behind at some point.

I am interested in you proving via evidence that the fundamentals, the business, the management or the project as a whole is not worth investing in.

Do that and explain why you are so invested in proving this stock and only this stock on the whole ASX is a poor investment, and you will have my and perhaps some others complete attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.