ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Anyway, I wish I had sold the whole lot in april that year, and...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Anyway, I wish I had sold the whole lot in april that year, and NEVER bought more. Shit happens....

For my last post here, I'll give my suspicions as to what I think is going on here. And just my thoughts only.

I reckon A.K has a friend in Santos who he's made this deal with all those years ago.
    The deal was that santos would do the ground work, and a.k would be able to pay himself a nice wage for the agreed period of time, and after that, santos would buy this out for pennies on the dollar.
    But in that time, he wouldn't be allowed to put out posts that would pump the share price.
    Killa being a front, with minimal outlay, pretending they're doing something there, so shareholders don't catch on that this is a lifestyle company for accountants . Also throwing around words like acquisitions and mergers, to keep the dream alive and shareholders on board.

Funny how no room left in the pipeline for more gas from us. Great way for santos to tank the share price.
    And if the above were all true, last stop would be a consolidation, as another great way to tank the share price after that
    ,even more. And that's when santos come in and buy out Rog.

Wild, wild theory I know. But hey, weirder things have happened, and there's all kinds deals like this in the lower end of town with lifestyle co's.

All the best fellas, you won't have to hear from me again (unless Rog ends up being the real deal, and I'm left with egg on my face, then I evaluate coming back in for some trades)

Take care all, and best of luck with your $.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.809K 697.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 9985118 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 76236850 96
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1280916
Last updated 12.27pm 16/05/2024 ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.