ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Leach on ASN nearology???please read my last post and comment on...

1. 10,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Leach on ASN nearology???

please read my last post and comment on the 2 points I made , rather than go off on a tangent because you fear discussing the 2 valid point I made on ASN.

For your help i'll list the 2 points to help u.

1. What is the guarantee the current environmenal halt on ASN flagship project will be successfully lifted.

2. ASN has a current MC of approx $140m and cash left of 1 more quarter, then they start chewing through the $30m debt facility , which will last only a further 3 quarters. What are your thoughts on ASN financials given the above.

Why not try and comment on the above. Aren't these 2 points valid as stated by ASN announcements and latest quarterly cashflow report?

As for MAN, I hold such a small amount, it's not worth even discussing, but for sure MAN financial position in is far superior to ASN, and I feel it is prudent for MAN management to get a JORC across the line on lots of historic drill cores they hold, rather than go down the ASN line of burning through so much cash and potentially have nothing if the environmental halt is not successfully lifted and the lithium market does not improve.

These are valid points Chris so let's see your input on them?

I await but like your past efforts I know you don't dare discuss these very valid points on ASN current situation.not surprised really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.