ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Your post are very emotional and NO they're not coherent...

1. 9,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Your post are very emotional and NO they're not coherent that being said read and learn Spud .

The lithium market is only dead for those that sell to China and even then HR is the major casualty not Brine . ASN does not sell to China and is not HR so this is just FUD .

ASN is not under an "environmental halt" on the contrary it is producing with a new US partner continually as we speak - What you are referring to is Brine extraction permit that is set to start works in 3 years time . SO AGAIN MORE FUD BY YOU SPUD .

why would ASN stop developing a Trillion $$$ resource when they are in the cusp of Producing commercially .

As you've stated burning through
    "$8million per quarter" ??
    This is again more FUD as the June quarter costs were the last of the extraction well drilling and plant setup CAPEX which was not project funded for but is here anyway ........ BONUS !!!!!!!

next quarter should see a more respectable $2 million spend IMO .

Now to the reasons you are commenting here as your a MAN holder and you are frustrated that MAN management have done nothing for the quarter and this is even more frustrating when you know that :

A) they have BLM permits in place to reenter 2 wells and can build a resource this was achieved 6 months ago .

B) they have had a drilling company secured to drill/reenter for the same 6 months or more .

C) they have ample cash to complete the task without hurting the bank balance ...... I mean they are only reentries with a work over rig not new drilling so roughly $300k per well not exactly bank busting but yet they hesitate ?????

D) last but not least the cash they have atm was raised to develop WA , CHN nearology projects not US brine projects what a conundrum maybe this is the reason MAN SHs have been left holding the bag with US brine drilling ?????

You can push your FUD all you want SPUD but it's amateurish at best and IMO I see nothing but PROGRESS at ASN and i see nothing but LIFESTYLE at MAN the 2 companies and management couldn't be any different ........ 100%

One last thing you say MAN have 45 years of funded quarters fine let's just take your word for it , have you stopped to consider that you will see no return for investment for 45 years ? I mean it's highly likely you would be dead and buried and it may be your kids or the government that "MAY" and that's a big maybe see that return ?

I think if the narrative doesn't change at MAN your up sheet creek without a paddle SPUD .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $135.5K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 152310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.