ASN 0.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

So true onetricky.ASN basically been caught with their pants...

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    So true onetricky.

ASN basically been caught with their pants down on two fronts.
    Of course it was unfortunate, because whilst ASN were plunging huge funds into their Green River Lithium project, they didn't see the crash in the Lithium market, but worse they didn't see the water permit get halted for environmental concerns.

ASN are now in a financially tight position whereby they only have 1 quarter cash remaining, and then it's into the $30m loan facility which will only last a further 3 quarters.

So in 1 years time ASN could well be in a position whereby they have no cash and a fully drawn ,$30m debt.

I think ASN need to pause as the Li market does not appear to be on the improve, and there is no guarantee the incredibly important water permit environmental halt will be lifted.

Obviously ASN are in a tough position because they have ploughed so much money into this project , so being heavily invested is a tough one

I wish ASN all the best, so unlucky in two fronts.

luckily MAN had good fory on two fronts, MAN caught sophisticated investors with their pants down lol, issuing them $12m worth of MAN stock at a healthy 20 cents lol, and then got loads of historical drill cores and data to establish the inferred JORC resource which is pending, for little money, very fortunate.
    So in short ASN unlucky on two fronts and MAN Lucky on two fronts like polar opposites.

Amyway if the two companies get on maybe MAN can issue ASN a loan albeit not sure why or if they would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $296.9K 2.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 2721334 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 190832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.