ROG 8.33% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

hi Shane, i copy/pasted your reply and i'll highlight below the...

1. 7,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 915
    hi Shane, i copy/pasted your reply and i'll highlight below the 1 part i disagree with, easier this way that trying to explain it.
    if/when there's an anouncement of an aquisition, i would expect there would be some details of how it will be paid for.
    i dougt it would be a cr, most likely a credit facility or art loan/vendor or who knows.
    but a cr, nah, but my point is, we'll know in an announcment.
    if funding is left out, well then, sure, and if, if, ak did that, leave it out, well that could cause a temporary pause in sp rising,

Good fair question Grunty. We kind of know what is going to be happening. Its all about being at the mercy of gov approvals for Killa at the moment, also waiting for enough room in the pipeline to get another gas well producing at Inna. We need more producing wells for gas and also see what we can achieve production wise at Killa to see what our revenue potential can be. I would say all of that is substantial but it won't be anytime soon. I think the right Aquisition (that they say they are exploring options for in every report) will be what send the SP north quickly. but then again it may spook people too thinking they will do a CR for it. Otherwise it's just gonna be a slow and steady wins the race kind of deal IMO. Which suits some but not others. Like I have said before a lot of people will be mad having money tied up here for so long waiting for the break even or decent profit taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $12.47K 2.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 72650450 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 85944186 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.