PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report , page-10

1. 8,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    G'day all.
    I'm sorry folks but I cannot see the logic in this HEGOB business at this late date in their life.
    If you have the money to buy more shares, and you would like more shares, then why not buy them tomorrow at 22.5c rather than wait a few weeks and hope that they get into the money at 25c plus what you paid for the oppies??.
    If you do the maths the shares will have to be at least 28.5c at the time, and that's if you only pay 1c for the options, for you to be as well off as you will be if you buy tomorrow, and no risk!!!
    I understand the leverage argument and all that, but it is really to late in proceedings now to be better off doing what you are doing.
    Even if the shares go to 50c you will still be better off buying tomorrow than hoping the oppies get into the money simply because, if you do not have the money to buy now, then you are not likely to have even more money to buy at 25c in 6 weeks, or are you??. I suppose only you know that.
    Options are great with plenty of time left on them but at least 90% of options expire unexercised, a cruel but true fact.

Kind regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.