PUA 20.0% 0.4¢ peak minerals limited

Hi Grar,Lockitt is absolutely right with the price and has...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi Grar,

Lockitt is absolutely right with the price and has undeniable logic in the other arguments as well. My holdings in HEGOB have been about leverage to upside but as expiry approaches, the time available for a surge diminishes. That said, it is always in a company's best interests to be presenting a positive image and in the run up to oppie expiry, they have an even greater incentive. A high take up of oppies will fund HEG into the next two phases of their operation; expanding Hawkins Hill/Reward and initiating mining at Hargraves.

Right now HEG could do with a surging share price and I expect they have been storing up activities that will generate positive press. We can reasonably expect an increased flow of positive announcements over the next 7 or so weeks.

Back to the 28.5c discussion. You buy shares at 23c today and oppies at around 1c. Price goes up. At 26c you are breakeven with the oppies and 3c into profit with the heads. Price needs to go up a couple more cents so you can take profits on some of the oppies and exercise the rest. 28.5c would be about right if you were to invest equal $$$ in both shares and oppies + conversion costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.165M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.356K 2.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 27062069 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1072054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.