MAN 15.6% 3.7¢ mandrake resources limited

Guys I dont know if theres much new I can add here given the...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Guys I dont know if theres much new I can add here given the high quality of some of these posts above such as Rob Thomas etc But I'm not sure if you're aware bt the 10ba99erclub.com (i write it that way or it auto translates as "disallowed club!" HC pesumably don't want us seen to be marketing on this site.) anyway we called MAN as a potential 10xer stock at .013 cents last April (2020) - based mainly on nearolgy and the fact that we had also called CHN early at 25 cents (last March) andwe got extremly lucky there ....(or do you make your own luck?) So we as club members own a lot of the shares (as separate free individuals not as a block) and mostly our members now own thier MAN shares them free carried or as profit-already shares. But we still have listed it as a buy on our chat sites so newer members are collecting it still. Anyway, I just posted this on the club's ** channel chat lines today- and this is our club's view.- I hope this helps. AS i say I can see that many of you here know a great deal of the gory geo and Govt licnce details already -but maybe the attitude of another big block of fellow shareholders may be new info for you- anyway here it is. I hope this helps you.

Ok I just spoke to James Alchurch the CEO. (as he was getting his lunch at a Perth sandwich bar- soI didn't take too much of his time) Look, the recent hold up on Man drilling has been this- On the land they are drilling on the mineral rights are unusually owned by the landholder, -not the crown - this issue has already been sorted with the landholder several months ago.- but when they applied for their exploration licence (EL) - because it's not a normal set-up the govt boys took a bit longer to check on the surface rights rules etc. Anyway, he says that's all been cleared now and their application for the EL was formally submitted a week ago. The govt usually takes up to three weeks max to actually issue the EL so he's expecting to get it back within two weeks. The drill rig is ready and booked and they expect to be on-site drilling before the end of the month. The stock price is sagging a bit now mainly due to this delay from the govt offices IMO. They did some promos about it before -hence it ran up to 22 cents, but the delay must have meant a few speculators flipped and others backed off from buying more till this delay was sorted. Anyway, all is back on track and in a week or so in the run-up to the drilling they will get back out round the brokers explaining the delay and doing more promos- and so we should hopefully see the SP rally again in the run-up to the drilling in a week or so.

Itl'l then be about 3 weeks after the drilling starts till the first drill results get released to the market and by then the hype and expectation should be at its max. He will be drilling three holes into each of the three main EM anomaly targets. They will also drop a downhole EM into the holes once they are in amongst each anomaly to get more of a three-D picture for the next drill program.(edited)[12:17 PM]

James - who's a Geo- is understandably bullish (and also a realist) stating that apart from the nearology to Julimar and consistent geology with Julimar - but mainly the fact that they have at this stage in the deal equally good or better geochemical results from 284 surface and rock chip samples(showing PGE is present there) plus stronger and better EM anomaly targets.. The truth of course will come out only when the drill heads spin- but the hype will soon build up again as he waits for the EL to come out any day and get going. I hope this helps for your update(edited)

Lastly, as there is a cluster of companies there in west terrane (of which our holding ENX is another) and MAN will be the next taxi off the rank to actually drill -so there will be many eyes and ears in Perth watching the results like hawks. Prospective results should boost the SP's of all the companies in the area- dud results will depress them all. So our strategy for those who got into Man early and should by now be free carried, or those who have bought more recently, is to drop some during the next pre-drill rally -in a couple of weeks - which should take her SP over 20 cents again and maybe as high as 25 cents. - and then let the profit or free ride shares - (or at least cheaper shares) run. We in the committee do believe there is at least a 50/ 50 chance or better that MAN could well become another potential chalice (CHN) and jump from a A$50 mill cap to a A$1 billion mill cap within a year (As our early pick CHN did) if the results are anything at all like theirs were nearby. So IMO it's definitely worth holding onto at least some shares for when the results come out- despite the risk of a dud. If duds you can lose 50% on them -but if they are good you could rapidly make another 500% as people FOMO into the stock in a great hurry.(edited)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.005(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $22.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $91.26K 2.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 201028 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 16.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ 1622484
Last updated 14.48pm 06/05/2024 ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.