AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports - December 2022, page-20

1. 3,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7975
    Couldn't find a good thread to put this in so chose this Minyari one even though not closely related.

Some snippets from a chat at the Rio booth at the RIU conference.

Summarising some arm waving for Winu.

Open in all directions including depth EXCEPT west - schematically

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5061/5061457-e62f5aa0903bca50827c65ccef77ca0d.jpg

I had wondered if the drilling to the south was extensional or sterilisation. The comments given suggest it is extensional.
    Northern also extensional as previously assumed.

Depth extent of drilling probably not much greater than 600m vertical. Hole 20 is 1000m @ -60 degrees in my data base as perhaps the longest reported. Probably flattened so 6-800m max vertical at EOH testing above this level.

Not much work done in 2022 but a busier season planned for 23.

Main reason for this post was an off the cuff remark that Calibre would be a mine. Qualified to satellite mine. No real surprise and only a passing comment which, while interesting, should not have too much read into it.

Last year the personnel from Winu's camp were evacuated to the Calibre camp as their camp was threatened by a spinifex grass fire. Quite scary apparently with 'prescribed burns' to be part of ongoing general safety precautions.

Asked for an opinion of the IGO JV ground north of Winu. Lots of magnetic anomalies in the Paterson (some on that ground) - some have deposits most don't but have to try. In hindsight Winu had the serendipity to be one of the mag anomalies that had a deposit.

Complex for Rio to explore with 4 JVs and a large chunk of ground in their own right in the Paterson. Obviously a competition for exploration funds given the their global reach.

A smidgen of colour on the Citadel Jv. FWIW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.94K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 7713812 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6812084 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.