ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Re... Some is- will be making money

And this bit

"Cash on hand as at June 30 2012 was $18.5M, inclusive of the $3.9M capital raising in the quarter."

? Quarterly gold production was 9,336 ounces from the processing of 46,518 tonnes at a gold grade of 9.2 g/t Au.

? Underground mine development achieved 643 metres for the quarter, with 85% of this occurring in ore.

? The strong mine production ramp-up to its stated target rate of 220,000tpa was achieved from the establishment of eight working headings within the high-grade Mako and Tiger Lodes in the Llanberris compartment, complemented by the successful application of narrow vein up-hole mining techniques in two stopes.

? The Cash Operating Cost per Ounce1 was $569/oz and the Total Production Cost per Ounce2 was $1,002/oz for the quarter.

? $12.2M was received from the sale of 7,752 ounces of gold bullion, at an average spot price of A$1,575 per ounce. Cash on hand as at June 30 2012 was $18.5M, inclusive of the $3.9M capital raising in the quarter.

? The Llanberris Mako JORC Inferred Mineral Resource3 has been updated to 163,000 tonnes at 9.0 g/t Au for 46,000 ounces.

? Exploration success continued within the Britannia compartment with resource estimation in progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.