SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports , page-10

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Re... sharejon

SEA are comfortably buying leases in mcmullen at very low rates, and not spending cash on small plots but actually succeeding in some huge acreage grabs not seen in mcmullen or anywhere, there are no doubt more acres to come.

i recall AUT buying in two regions, one was a ranch i have visited in live oak and another in atascosa. I dont think it was anywhere near the deal SEA pulled off. the price pr acre was staggering but one region was sugarkane.. I feel these acres are difficult to get access pads for drilling, but it will be worth the effort..

I also admire sundance for taking a good look at regional practices with fracs, i know i have been following them close and the EOG experience of getting some major flow rates in adjusting the frac has seen SEA also take a look at a new model and its working real good.

faster paybacks and potentially higher EUR's

all good for a takeover.. all they need to do is get some bigger territory and keep on drilling.

i agree some huge days ahead production wise as the 18 wells now waiting for a frac and possibly a good 10 more come on production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.