VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-21

1. 223 Posts.
    On the 7th July Volt raised $1 million of debt and stated that this was sufficient working capital for the remainder of the year.

24 days later the quarterly is released and its crystal clear that there is not sufficient funds. In fact it looks likely this debt will only last until October. And let's remember that the quarterly is based on information through to 30 June. So at the time they raised the money all the information in the quarterly was already known.

And somehow $143k is now enough capital to progress the project even though the company spent more than $700k last quarter on the project without drilling a hole. For starters, what do you think a resource infill drilling program costs?

Unfortunately all the promotion and marketing spin in the world won't fast track this project towards production on $143k but I'm sure the next "puff piece" is just around the corner...

By the way @thegoodoil21 I thought you exercised 8 million options? I haven't seen a 3b yet and there were no options exercised last quarter.

@darkrage, keep playing the man champ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $125.5K 31.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 20559734 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7608314 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.