VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Well seuss I think you may be spot on. I've sat back waiting...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Well seuss I think you may be spot on. I've sat back waiting with my bag of popcorn as directed by some on this thread and IMO it really was a bit of a fizzle. Well nothing out of the ordinary.

The "world class management team" have repeatedly said the $1 million convertible note sees them through to the end of the year. Well again, wrong, have a look at the forecasts.

Apparently its full steam ahead going into production in Q4 2017, well IMO, wrong again. $731k spent on the asset this quarter but only $143k forecast this quarter. What are we to believe ramping into production this is all that's required??

Send 3 or 4 people over to do some work and the airfares will take care of a third to half of that.

Then the Co Sec walks out the door immediately upon release of this.....mmm

As i've said before IMO the numbers don't quite stack up here, never have, never will. Haven't seen Mining Corporate (Steve Brockhurst) quit too many jobs either but I stand to be corrected.

But i'm sure hooftan/sunsetspin/darkoil will be more than happy to tell all and sundry that the company is awash with funds and we should all focus on the macro outlook until 2030.

For all holders I wouldn't want to see the stock break that 2.6 support because the company has already banked the option money and it's only August and we only have basically 5 months to go until option expiry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.