FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-36

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Good work, rolla. Did you account for payments to Erin?

I’m not so sanguine about the next CR. I know FAR has consistently said it’s well-funded to FID, but that now seems to have been pushed out from late 2018 to early 2019 and, based on prior history, there is no way FAR will allow its cash to run down to $5 million. Nor should it: At that point we’d be sitting ducks.

It’s easy to become despondent at present. I’m probably suffering that and it’s reflecting in my thinking, but it does seem to me that forces are conspiring to drive FAR into a dark place. Between SNE, The Gambia and SNE North (I discount the Fans and GB), FAR has a potentially massive asset base and is therefore a massive target. The grubby COP/WPL deal - and IMO Cairn’s complicity in it - was the first sign that this would be played HARD (as Tom says). No big brass mug at the end of this game, though, just a bloody big pot of gold.

Like it or not, folks, we are in management’s hands. SP aside, they’ve done a brilliant job so far. They tell us we are comprehensively placed strategically; let’s hope that’s right.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $14.63K 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49748 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.