CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Little bit confused why OGX is trading at 8 cents per share and...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Little bit confused why OGX is trading at 8 cents per share and ctl at 1 cent, both companies have the same amount of shares and options on issue. Ogx dose have more cash on hand but is spending it through its teeth while ctl has consistently be producing good revenue which they have continued to reinvest in the operation.
    Both high grade gold operation although Ogx looks the higher grade by far, it dose appear ctl have an easyier or body to understand. Ctl also has two operating mines not one. Geopolitical factor favours ctl. Both have had management issues. Ogx new management have just taken over and Yet to prove themselfs. Dale Rodgers and the team have done wonders for the company and have delivered quarter on quarter over the last year and a half. Ctl dose have a 2.5 million convertible notes due in June but it’s to twiggy Forrest( not like that guy needs any more money). Ogx I think has a 50/50 revenue shareing agreement while ctl is 100 percent owned. Ogx is going to have ongoing legacy issue for the next 6-12 months while ctl is coming out the back of these legecy issues that all mines have starting up.

BLOWS MY MIND

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.