VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-4

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I dont follow didnt they say the 40m wont be till next year coz they have done sweet f'all in prep just waiting for mining lic - the bond issue should have been ready to sign with a full list of investors todays ann should be 40m issued ...the bond details should all hve been prepped just not signed and cash collected till mining licence now they tell us 2019...?? they really need to focus on investor payback SP - not milk us into production and lower SP to almost nothing then make provisions for takeover in next agm??? sorry I like VRC i see huge market in graphite and VRC has all the right resource esp size - but if they keep milking SH - I really won't/don't care, if we do build a mine and sp, is 1c....

or worse yet, they drag out their pays and nice office building for years and all the money ends up in admin and salary and they dont build - they are close so its time to not give payrises, take some paycuts in fact - maybe a smaller office why do we need a fancy office now???

everyone here in it for the money aka SP - which is 70% down in 18 or so months - and they want performance - hey how about a 70% pay cut as thats the performance i see in last 18 months- when you deliver a higher SP and sustain it take that percentage as a performance right atm they are not performing at all maybe the outsourced companies deserve a payrise but certainly not BOD/NED.

Anyway rant over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.