VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-45

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Stan, as a long term holder, I couldn't care where the money gets raised. It is proactive of the company to put its feelers out and see who else they can get on board in case of any shortfall, if any... As a holder you should be happy they are doing what is required. What difference does it make who gets on board? Some people aren't happy no matter what. I have to shake my head at some comments on here, seriously. 

Once we have the money raised (no matter where it comes from) we are off to Stage 1 production and will be a top 3 producer of a resource that is going to go gang busters in the near future.  I am supremely confident we are going to have enough investors to get us the funding required. This is why I have been increasing my position ever since the license was announced. Everything else is ticked off now and we are just trying to secure the funds, to hear the company is being proactive and doing its due diligence to sound as many investors as possible is music to my ears, not cause for me to whinge and whine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.4K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1031891 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14597115 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.