VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Re:"...yet you have posted hundreds of times why we should all...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re:"...yet you have posted hundreds of times why we should all sell ours. ..."
    Lol...l challenge you to look in the the mirror and honestly show me a post of mine that tells you to Sell...and
    Re:"...Every time you post you are being dishonest ..."
    C'mon possum...l have already quoted a statement of yours re: ''rospectus going very well' over 6 months ago, and numerous other 'positive' posts which have already proven to be fictional,...these posts may even be viewed as dishonest by posters who then went out and bought shares thinking you may be 'in the know' only to see thd SP decimated to where it is today....imo these sorts of unsubstantiated posts are irresponsible posting at best...some may even dishonest.
    There has been a plethora of timelines and planned achievements announced by Co that have not even come close to being achieved in time...some still now almost 12 months in the waiting....yes l have called the Co and posters out about many of these...based on fact...not blue-sky wishful thinking... but l have never lowered my integrity to call anyone dishonest about their failures..... that would demonstrate a lack of integrity imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.