VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-69

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    GRAPHITE IS A MUST FOR EVERY PORTFOLIO! VRC have all the approvals and licenses to start to actually MINE and not explore, they will easily get the bond raised as there is going to be so much demand for graphite, they will also get more off takes as THERE IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH DEMAND FOR GRAPHITE!!!!!! They have plenty of working capital to last until the bond is raised as this will only be a few months. There will be no need for any more dilution or CRs and those that say otherwise are just down rampers. I am glad I have my holdings tucked away!! I have complete faith in the management of this company but further more I have complete faith in the demand for this commodity and the fact that with a jumbo flake resource that is sitting in the ground ready to be extracted and sold to the hungry mouths of the Chinese off takers patiently signed on and waiting for their fill. Expect more and more off takes to be sold next year leading into 2020. Investors, do your OWN research, don't listen to the down rampers on this thread, I am not up ramping as I have done my research and do not care one bit as I know exactly what VRC are sitting on in the ground and what they are able to achieve in the very near term. I am expecting a MC around 200 mil by this time next year. I am only encouraging those that are interested in making money in graphite to do some research on VRC and graphite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $46 11.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 30166014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4628936 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.