VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Good points Possum, Robl and Jayse, the demand for natural...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Good points Possum, Robl and Jayse, the demand for natural Graphite will continue to rise in a number of industries.

Developments in battery technology will deliver cheaper, more efficient and lighter batteries which will further foster the demand for EVs and battery storage for Electricity. Huge grid based battery storage systems are being built in a number of places around the world and there are at least 5 planned for being built in Australia in the next 6 months!

Providing Volt raises the $40m and gets its mines up and running, the sp be much higher. The MC for a successful Graphite mining company may be at least $290m. That's a 10x rise in today's sp! Volt's mines will be low cost, high profit operations with payback in under 2 years! The sp could reach the 15c to 20c mark? That is my firm belief and why I am holding and accumulating the stock!

Patience remains the key at the moment, but if Volt does raise that $40m, then it is all systems go, and the sp of 2c will be a distant memory, and seen as a real bargain! In my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.