JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

The initial acquiring of all the Jacka shares is a mystery that...

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    The initial acquiring of all the Jacka shares is a mystery that we'll probably never know but what I can tell you, is that it definitely wasn't some dismissive punt.

This was a strategic purchase....make no mistake.

As to the master plan, I'm not sure why PVD pursued JKA, but I can see the appeal of PVD for us.....CASH......and lots of it.
    What do PVD get? Not sure exactly. Maybe it's connections. Perhaps whoever JKA were talking exclusively to, needed a little more security. 
    In other words, JKA sniffs out the deal that PVD couldn't, but the party on the other end of the deal insisted on someone like PVD to be involved.
    JKA works out their own deal with PVD as a sweetener to coming on board and the marriage looks set.

The fact that this first deal all ended in tears while frustrating, should not be considered "game over" however.

As for where to next. Well it sounds to me like SBG14 has a similar shovel to mine and has been digging around the same sand pit.
    For all I know he was the one and only other retail shareholder at the AGM and heard Max's presentation about the plan going forward.

If you've followed any of my posts, you will know what I've always said about the man. This guy is cool, measured and has been around the block.
    To have a de-listing hanging over his experienced head and a lot of VERY large holders to answer to, don't think that 'plan A' is all he had up his sleeve.

So, allow yourselves to be frustrated (God knows, I am), but don't give up.
    That's about all I can say.

PS: I'm sorry if my posts piss you off sometimes Cbrad. I only mean well.

* Post is purely my opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.