VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Pel,I have been sceptical of this company for quite some time,...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Pel,

I have been sceptical of this company for quite some time, and have posted accordingly ... I recall the times when you were one of the VRC barrackers, and I thought you were wise when you eventually came around to taking their positive sounding announcements with at least a grain of salt ... And that's not to say, that maybe some day the company and its long-suffering supporters might come good in a big way. ( although I'd hate to be holding my breath waiting for it )

So well done on being able to see the value of being sceptical ... But for f*cks sake man, you lose credibility when you continue to show a sentiment of SELL, while maintaining that you are still a holder ... If you really mean that you believe people should sell their shares, then you should already have sold your own ... But if you actually believe that at present it is better for people to hold onto what shares they have ( on the presumption that things could conceivably improve ), then your sentiment should be changed to HOLD ... Since you claim that you are indeed a holder, than this would be the logical thing for you to do.

NOTE :- I have a sentiment of SELL ( and have done so for a while ), as I believe the share price will probably get worse before it ever gets better ( and that's a big IF ).... I am NOT a holder, and so therefore my sentiment is not in conflict with my position ... The SELL sentiment if for what you believe actual holders should do ... If you think others should sell, then SO SHOULD YOU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $19.81K 3.961M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 40242877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 13389612 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1184477
Last updated 16.11pm 03/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.