JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

I certainly try to look on the bright side of things regarding...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I certainly try to look on the bright side of things regarding JKA but I must admit it is very difficult at the moment.

Dec2018 (quarterly):
    The Company expects the ASX suspension to be lifted when it can demonstrate compliance with theListing Rules to the satisfaction of ASX. Previous negotiations for a material oil and gas transactionwere terminated and the Company continues to seek to acquire a suitable oil and gas project oralternative transaction and will keep shareholders informed in relation to progress.

Mar2019 (half yearly):
    The Board continues to actively pursue and review a number of proposals. However, none ofthese investments has yet reached a stage where disclosure is appropriate or would be requiredunder ASX Listing Rule 3.1.The Board continues to review investment opportunities to reinvigorate the activity profile of theCompany and attract funding support, leading in time to an appreciation in shareholder value.

March2019 (quarterly):
    Over the last 12 months negotiations have been undertaken with respect to various proposedtransactions in the resources sector, but no agreements have been executed to date. The Companycontinues to seek a suitable oil and gas project or alternative transaction and will keep and the marketgenerally fully informed in this regard.

June2019 (quarterly):
    During the June quarter negotiations have been undertaken with respect to various proposedtransactions in the oil & gas sector. However, no agreements have been executed. Presently the Company is reviewing a suitable project in an onshore historical producing field and will advise themarket should formal agreements be finalised.

How many more times are we going to get the same news? Or no news at all about the onshore project and that the transaction failed to go anywhere.

Last edited by MaximumSalt: 23/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.