MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

From yesterdays announcement....this paragraph has me a little...

1. 5,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    From yesterdays announcement....this paragraph has me a little perplexed. I was under the understanding that we were waiting a decision in regard to the MIC. This statement clearly indicates that not to be the case. With other negotiations still progressing priorto being submitted to the MIC for consideration. PSA not agreed, not yet submitted to the MIC. Lets hope the in house government are not getting greedy.

........................During the period, negotiations on the Production Sharing Agreement (PSA) continued with positive engagement
    from the Myanmar Government. Once agreed, the PSA and other key project documents will be submitted to the
    Myanmar Investments Commission (MIC) in support of the Bawdwin Joint Venture’s (BJV) application for a foreign
    investment permit..................

And as city1989 pointed out about...."Andrew Yeo said the application should be with the MIC this calendar year." A few and's, if and buts could rear their collective ugly heads there... "Should be" That was not my understanding of the state of play. Imminent would describe where I thought we were at. Anyway it is what it is.

As for the "under promise and over deliver", well that's something that can be seen in the past, not the future. And yes in the past this is the case of the board.

As for the run over the last couple of trading days, I guess everybody is feeling warm and fuzzy, as am I. Lets hope it continues, or at the very least forms a base from here.
    Just keeping it real.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.