CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

There are atill a few $ in the Company, $1.6m cash and $1.0m...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    There are atill a few $ in the Company, $1.6m cash and $1.0m securities.

Could not recall what the securities were - looking at an old Annual Report I am assuming it is Boss Energy (Previously Boss Resources).

Fully permitted SA based Uranium resource.

From the Managing Director and CEO Duncan Craib“ Our Feasibility Study (FS) base case results confirm we will be Australia’s next uranium producer. The 100%-owned Honeymoon Uranium Project offers an unparalleled investment opportunity; an impressive IRR with low capital intensity and short time to re-start production, with excellent leverage to the anticipated upswing in uranium fundamentals.“Reflecting a conservative base case uranium price of $50/lb U3O8 over LOM, the FS demonstrates Honeymoon’s advanced development can rapidly respond to a market rally, given the low capital barrier.“It’s average all-in-cost of US$32.3/lb U3O8 over LOM positions Honeymoon as one of the lowest operating uranium production costs world-wide.“Completion of the FS milestones offers investors a real and near-term uranium supply prospect and allows us to progress off-take contracts with utilities world-wide.“The FS base case was designed for fast-tracked production by recommissioning the existing SX process within 12 months before expanding production to 2Mlbs U3O8 equivalent per annum. Our team has technically de-risked the Project and ensured there is no timeline drag from onerous tasks of securing permits and approvals needed to restart production.“With A$170m of historical expenditure on infrastructure and plant in place which previously produced and exported uranium, Honeymoon has one of the lowest restart capital intensities in the uranium sector, with a base case pre-tax NPV to capex ratio of 2.6x, and minimal construction risk.“The FS base case utilises only a portion of Honeymoon’s JORC resource, excluding 36Mlb of JORC resource outside the Restart Area, which could expand the mine life, and Boss’ defined exploration target could potentially extend the mine life beyond the initial 12 years and increase the production profile. Honeymoon’s Federal EPIP Act approvals allow export of more than 3Mlbs/annum U3O8 equivalent.

Share price up near the highest it has been in 5 years might be time to cash out

I wonder what they are currently running the "ruler" over at the moment?. While I thought Cockatoo had potential I would probably prefer it not to be Iron Ore. That said the Company has nothing at the moment and is just burning through cash. Net 4m i"financial assets" in June 2017 now $2.6M. The $2.6 somewhat "flatters" the situation as the Boss shares have escalated in value from a base of around 4c to toping out to just above 10c recently (fluctuations in between).

Whatever they are looking at a CR will be required to fund acquisition/any development given the company's low cash reserves. It will need to be attractive to induce shareholders to stump up cash.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 29/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.