AQX 0.00% 0.9¢ alice queen limited

What ever is going on???First Boda assay report in October, 4...

1. 2,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    What ever is going on???

First Boda assay report in October, 4 holes completed before then (see excerpt from Quarterly below) - we are now a further three months down the track with no news.
    Not really good enough to my way of thinking, in spite of overloaded labs.

In the same time, Alkane has reported multiple assays from multiple sites (Boda, Tomingley).
    This leads me to wonder whether Alkane paid some sort of priority processing fee, whereas Alice and Magmatic have not done so.

Looking forward, but delays approaching six months reduce morale just a bit!!

"In October 2020, Alice Queen provided an update on its drilling at the Boda East Project in the Lachlan Fold
    Belt, NSW. The Company reported assay results from the upper 480m of its first hole of a maiden program at
    Boda East (see Figure 3), which is adjacent to Alkane Resources’ (ASX: ALK) Boda discovery within the
    Northern Molong Belt.
    Alice Queen commenced drilling at Boda East in July 2020, initially completing four deep diamond holes for
    3263.7m, as reported in October 2020
    . Results from the upper 480m of 20BEDH001 showed a previously
    reported chalcopyrite zone from 423m to 438m averaged 0.09% Cu (equivalent to 0.26% chalcopyrite, slightly
    higher than an earlier visual estimate)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2690560 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 453980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.