AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-7

1. 1,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    the tyranny of distance, hey !!

I think the central core lodes of Rebbecca / Jennifer were high grade for almost 750k oz

perhaps a good exploration intersection will get the share price moving up..... if that doesn't happen then we could be waiting a very long time for a decision to mine announcement or financing deal. I suspect the gold price may be retreating by the time these guys get to a dtm.

I was expecting with all the Biden money printing we would see inflation but I have heard a couple of commentators say that there is so much private debt in the community that the inflationary effect of government debt and spending will by very short lived (painting a negative outlook for gold in what I have always thought of as positive drivers). Still most commentators advising of a high inflation and positive gold outlook. (I am just making the point that these guys should rattle their daggs in the scenario of a 5 year (or so) down turn in gold prices).

It is worth noting that the Biden Administration(/liberal democrats) are philosophically opposed to the use of gold as a financial / monetary asset. They are the side of authoritarian control and rule.

disclaimer; just my opinion so do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.