G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Hi @belsmith72What I am trying to point out is the mining...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Hi @belsmith72

What I am trying to point out is the mining Company will complete the the Box Cut which will involve further excavation at the site before they cut the portal. All we have seen so far is the preliminary work, a box cut is not finished until the portal is cut in.

I'm not refuting your statement at all, just pointing out there is a lot more work to be done which can only be done by the underground mining company as they have the overall safety of the miners to consider when cutting the portal.

In 12 months time it will look very different as the face will be deeper and bigger when the mining company does it's work.

all the best

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.