G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-55

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Not sure what all the angst is about.

They are behind on their originally timeline but we have had a world wide pandemic and a lot of other projects have been delayed also.

G1A is at a boring phase in its existence - I am confident as G1A gets closer to production this will be reflected positively in the share price.

Silver and lead may not be as "sexy" as gold or at the moment battery resources but at the end of the day G1A had a good project on its hands with further upside potential with more drilling, prices are good and aside from the locked in offtake G1A has, general demand for Silver and lead is still present in the metals market.

The finance might not be ultra cheap but it has allowed the project to get underway and it would be very unlikely that it can't be refinanced as they commence production assuming metal prices haven't totally tanked.

IMHO G1A is never going to be a share that went "stratospheric" what is to me is a project with a good resource, a core quality shareholder, funding in place to permit mine development, offtake and the potential for further increase in the resource - a good quality small medium soon to be miner that will eventually have a rerate of its shareprice and bring early investors a good return for their patience in holding as they move to production.

I totally get some investors with a different investment horizon/strategy are frustrated but I entered into my investment on the basis that it would be a medium term investment where the reward would come once they enter production. I too am frustrated by the delay in their timeline but it is what it is I still believe over the term of my investment I will eventually achieve a fairly attractive return.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 18/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.