ASM 1.83% 80.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

South Korean companies identified to progress a build, own,...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    South Korean companies identified to progress a build, own, operate (BOO) developmentfor the provision of renewable power, chlor-alkali plant, directly for the Dubbo Project.

Great to see that the Dubbo project is still a big part of the plans for ASM.

I am particularly pleased to see the intention to use renewable power for the Dubbo project. As I am sure many of you have heard, there will likely be emission tariffs imposed by European and other countries, on goods imported from countries that are not meeting accepted greenhouse gas reductions (Australia at this time). I believe it will be important that companies move towards renewable energy for all areas of production, to remain completive on price of product, and for the full benefit of involvement in new green technology to be realised.

The use of renewable energy for the Dubbo project will be not only be good for ASM, the planet, the Central West of NSW, but will be essential in providing ASM with access to worldwide markets, and as an example to all other extractive operations.
    Last edited by emmar: 29/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $145.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 79.0¢ $384.5K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11039 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 36943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.